Do you know a charity that needs a little help with their buildings? Does your community building need a new ceiling? Is there a community you know that is looking for donations for a new building or extension?
Armstrong Ceilings’ #eVoNewBeginnings competition could be the answer. The prize is a brand new 250m2 ceiling, complete with installation, and all you need to do is send us a photograph of your project.
Does My Project Qualify?
Any kind of community organisation is entitled to enter. You might be:
- An animal shelter or rescue organisation;
- A school, college, nursery, kindergarten or crèche;
- A group of Scouts, Cubs, Beavers, Explorers, Rainbows, Brownies, Guides or any other type of youth organisation;
- A Church or community organisation with a hall or meeting place that needs some care;
- An activity centre for any group of any age;
- An organisation providing care and support for children, parents or the elderly;
- Disability action groups and facilities;
- in fact any type of community or charity project will qualify.
You might have:
- A building or a room in a building which needs a new ceiling or ceilings; or
- A new building project where you are looking for donations of materials and labour.
These are just some examples – if you have any doubt or questions, just email Isabel at email@example.com to ask. So far, we’ve had entries for a new sports facility and some school corridors – all types of community buildings need ceilings! See the entries that we are already promoting here.
What do We Win?
The prize is up to 250m2 of brand new ceiling – using top of the range Dune eVo tiles and the grid which supports them, plus up to three days of free installation by a member of Armstrong’s national network of approved Omega installers. In other words, a completely free ceiling installed in your premises. There is no catch, we really are giving a ceiling away!
How do We Enter?
Entering is really simple. Follow this link to enter.
There are three easy steps:
- Give us your details so we can contact you and promote your project (all vetted entries will be promoted!)
- Tell us why your project should win. What does your community project or charity do? What difference will a new ceiling make? Tell us your story in a few words.
- Upload an image of your project. This can be a photo of the space or the building, or a drawing or impression of a building your planning if your entry is for a new project. Why not get someone to do a drawing you can share or take a group photo?
Enter Now – Time is Running Out!
The competition is running now and the deadline for entries is the end of June, so don’t delay, get your entry in now!
As soon as we verify your entry we will promote it on our website and social channels, so everyone who participates gets some free publicity for their favourite charity.
Please share this post with your contacts, friends and family, and invite them to submit a project they care about soon. Deadline is 30th June 2018!